By Rasmus Hellberg, MulteFire Alliance Marketing Working Group Chair and Senior Director of Technical Marketing at Qualcomm
The inaugural GSMA Mobile World Congress (MWC) Americas comes at a time when North America is considered the ‘epicenter of mobile innovation.’ The West Coast specifically is a hub for this innovation, which is why the MWC Americas will launch next week in San Francisco. The event will be held in the Moscone Center, Tuesday, September 12 through Thursday, September 14.
The MulteFire Alliance is excited to take part in this premiere event, and we will be showcasing MulteFire technology demonstrations in our booth in the South Hall, S.1861. Member companies Athonet, Nokia, Qualcomm and Sanjole will be featuring their solutions. I encourage you to come by the booth to see MulteFire in action, as well as learn more about the immediate roadmap to Release 1.1, which will include optimizations around IoT.
In addition, to the MulteFire Alliance booth, our strong ecosystem of member companies will also be available to talk MulteFire at the show. You can find our members throughout the show floor:
– American Tower: North Hall, Stand N.108
– Baicells: South Hall, Stand S.2056
– Casa Systems: West Hall, EMR.33
– Cisco Systems: South Hall, S.542
– DEKRA: North Hall, Stand N.182
– Ericsson: South Hall, Stand S.1930
– Intel: West Hall, EMR.43
– Nokia: North Hall, Stand N.854, South Hall, Stand S.2300A1
– Qualcomm: South Hall, Stand S.216
– Rohde & Schwarz: North Hall, Stand N.1360
– Ruckus Wireless: South Hall, Stand S.128
– Samsung: South Hall, Stand S.616
– Sierra Wireless: Marriott Marquis Bay 2
– SpiderCloud Wireless: South Hall, S.2626
If you would like to meet with the Alliance onsite to learn about membership or our roadmap, please email us at email@example.com to schedule a meeting.
To learn more about the current, public release of the MulteFire 1.0.1, visit: https://www.multefire.org/2017/04/13/release-1-0-1-now-publicly-available-for-download/
You may also download our latest white paper The Private LTE Opportunity for Industrial and Commercial IoT, developed by Harbor Research and in collaboration with the CBRS Alliance.
See you in San Francisco!