MulteFire Open Day – Colorado
April 24 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Join us for our MulteFire Open Day to get an update on MulteFire™ technology development, including traction for Release 1.0 and insight into the forthcoming Release 1.1 specification which will deliver IoT optimizations. At this Open Day event, you will also learn about the benefits that MulteFire technology will bring to enterprise, Industrial IoT, cable providers, venue owners, and more.
- Tuesday, April 24
- 2:00 – 5:00pm MT
- Louisville, Colorado, hosted by CableLabs
- Register here
The event will feature:
- An update on MulteFire specifications, including the Release 1.0 specification available to download now and a preview of Release 1.1 for optimized IoT applications
- Insight into new business models enabled by MulteFire technology
2:00-2:10 – Welcome
2:10-3:10 – Keynote Addresses
- Advances in MulteFire Technology – Mazen Chmaytelli, MulteFire Alliance President and Senior Director of Business Development for Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
- MulteFire in the Enterprise: Driving Innovation and Value Creation – Alex Glaser, Vice President, Harbor Research
- BYD’s Perspective on 5G Requirements in Unlicensed Spectrum – Faping, Wang, BYD Company Limited
3:10-4:00 – Panel Discussion: MulteFire for Enterprise, Industrial IoT and Cable Operators
- Moderated by Alex Glaser, Harbor Research
- Mark Poletti, CableLabs
- Yi Shi, Huawei
- Asimakis Kokkos, Nokia
4:00-5:00 – Reception and MulteFire Technology Demonstrations
We hope you will join us. We look forward to sharing more information about MulteFire applications and opportunities.