Webinar: LTE in Unlicensed Spectrum: Driving Innovation in the Enterprise (January 25 @ 11:00 am – 12:00 pm PST)
January 25 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
January 25, 2018
2:00pm ET / 11:00am PT
Enterprise networking has long faced a standardized competitive environment largely defined by Wi-Fi solutions. MulteFire is a new wireless solution that will bring to Enterprises seamless connectivity with enhanced coverage and capacity. Harbor Research has forecast that the total addressable revenue for Enterprise markets deploying MulteFire will reach nearly $2.5B in 2023. MulteFire, an LTE-based technology deployed standalone in unlicensed or shared spectrum, will allow Enterprises to deploy private and neutral host LTE networks with fewer access points than traditional solutions, ultimately reducing CapEx.
Join the MulteFire Alliance and Harbor Research as we provide insight into how MulteFire technology will help Enterprises reduce costly distributed antenna systems and licensed carrier small cells, while ensuring coverage and capacity for users, regardless of carrier.
In this webinar, the MulteFire Alliance and Harbor Research will address:
• how private and neutral host LTE networks can solve device density, user mobility and cost challenges,
• how MulteFire drives enhanced coverage and capacity for the enterprise,
• the dollars and devices behind the MulteFire opportunity,
• how MulteFire enables new business models, and
• what the future of private and neutral host LTE in the Enterprise will look like.
Derek Peterson, Ph.D., Board Member, MulteFire Alliance and CTO, Boingo Wireless
Alex Glaser, Director of Development, Harbor Research
Register for the webinar today!