- This event has passed.
Webinar: MulteFire for Industrial IoT Applications
July 18 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
July 18, 2017
11:00 am ET / 8:00 am PT
Join the MulteFire Alliance and Harbor Research as we provide insight into how MulteFire technology delivers wireless connectivity that meets the requirements of Industrial IoT for coverage, capacity, reliability, low-latency and mobility.
MulteFire, based on 3GPP Release 13 and 14, is an LTE-based technology that operates standalone in unlicensed and shared spectrum. Thereby, it opens up new opportunities to allow anyone to deploy their own private LTE network.
In this webinar, the MulteFire Alliance and Harbor Research will:
- Address how private MulteFire networks enable new industrial IoT deployment scenarios.
- Take a look at the wireless challenges in a shipping port, mine, and a factory, and understand how MulteFire overcomes them.
- Dive into the dollars and devices behind the private LTE/MulteFire opportunity.
- Provide a preview of the Release 1.1 specification that adds IoT optimizations.
- Mazen Chmaytelli, President, MulteFire Alliance
- Alex Glaser, Director of Development, Harbor Research
Register for the webinar today!